Starting a New Business with Jessica Oman
We’re back after our holiday hiatus (so good!) with an episode designed to answer one question for all those aspiring entrepreneurs out there: what’s stopping you?
Join us as we pepper Renegade Planner Jessica Oman with questions about how she turns emerging entrepreneurs into confident owners, like:
- Why she doesn’t need to take any Four Tendencies Quiz to know she’s a dyed-in-the-wool rebel [02:30]
- How she kicks entrepreneurs out of the nest and walks them out of their fear [06:50]
- When to stop planning and start doing when you’re paralysed by money fears [08:30]
- What to do if your startup dreams exceed your startup costs and how to get realistic about it [11:05]
- Why to start with a stand at the farmer’s market instead of a restaurant [16:00]
- How to raise money if your own pockets aren’t quite deep enough [17:00]
- Why $400 was enough to start two (2!) businesses [20:30]
- What Jessica’s one piece of advice is [23:00]
Jessica is @renegadeplanner on Twitter.
Because Money | Season 3 Episode 7 | Starting a Small Business with Jessica Oman
The first episode of the Canadian Couch Potato podcast, with a post-mortem of the DIY Investment Service
As we enter this season of contemplation and reflection, we all have more than the usual number of everyday financial questions weighing on us.
In The Big Leap, New York Times bestselling author Gay Hendricks reveals a simple yet comprehensive program for overcoming our one barrier to happiness and fulfillment, providing a clear path for achieving our true potential and attaining not only financial success but also success in love and life.
The Big Leap - Philosopher's notes