Welcome back to season six of Because Money! Since we last spoke, the show itself and each of our co-hosts have experienced transitions – some minor, some very, very major – and we’ve adopted the theme of transition to shape our conversations for the upcoming season. Join us for an episode of updates, outtakes, and change.
Because Money is one of only a handful of ad-free financial podcasts in Canada, and we want to stay that way. You can support our ad-free conversations and become a member of our private Slack community for as little as $10 per month through Patreon.
You can also support the show by sharing it with your friends, rating us on iTunes, or having real conversations of your own.
- 2:45 – Planning for transitions that ‘might’ happen
- 8:50 – The biggest Because Money transition of all
- 10:15 – John talks about health, family, and taking a sabbatical
- 20:58 – Chris talks about stepping back from Opera
- 27:30 – Sandi talks about growing Spring
- 38:52 – Some cool news about Because Money (and how you can talk to use EVEN MORE!!)