Why Talking About Money is an Absolute Game Changer
It’s Season FOUR of Because Money, can you believe it? Even more surprising: all three of us were in the same room together to record this episode, and the world didn’t explode (because of us…that we know of…so far)
This season is all about conversations…real ones. We’re going to have some guests, we’re going to do some deep dives into concepts, but through it all, it’s going to be real. We won’t always tie things up in a nice tidy bow (have we ever?), so you’re going to have a front-row seat to hear (or watch, up to you) how an opera singer, a financial planner, and a scientist think about all things money.
PLUS: you get to help us make the show…yes, YOU. We have big plans for Because Money, including captioning the video shorts so you don’t have to turn the volume up on Facebook (nobody wants that), getting transcripts, hosting upgrades, and paying the team that – so far – has been putting ~8 hours into each episode out of…love? I guess?
Using listeners as a product we sell to advertisers isn’t a model we’re particularly fond of, so direct funding from viewers it is! You can support the show for as little as $1 a month through Patreon. You can also support the show by listening, sending us questions, and giving us those pretty gold stars on iTunes.
- 3:18 – Chris talks about submarines
- 5:15 – Sandi explains why she always does things the hard way
- 8:26 – the whole point of Season 4
- 10:18 – The first mention of Star Trek (but not the last)
- 13:10 – John explains why humans are not robots
- 15: 21 – Why there’s value in every kind of conversation
- 17:38 – How to play “Would you rather” Finance edition
- 31:40 – The difference between goals and direction