Death And Taxes…Well, Just Taxes
The expectation is that we all understand taxes as soon as we start making income… but that’s not what happens for most of us. We talk about weird tax stuff, our past mistakes, and what we wish was different about the system.
You can help make Because Money happen for as little as $1 a month through Patreon. You can also support the show by listening, sending us questions, and giving us those pretty gold stars on iTunes.
- 7:15 – It’s your job to know, and we think that’s stupid
- 17:04 – Chris talks about the tax disasters in his past
- 23:19 – John talks about what has surprised him in the tax world
- 37:40 – The misconceptions around deductions
- 45:05 – Some thoughts for people who don’t file their taxes